Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Cinnabon? Cinnagone.

Mom and I were at Sea Tac Mall yesterday -- excuse me. The Commons. She pointed out that Cinnabon had closed. *gasp* It's so sad. I have memories of being a little kid, standing on the ramp ('cause I was too short, of course) and watching the people behind the counter make those delicious Cinnabons. Mmmmm. Roll the dough, spread the butter, sprinkle the cinnamon, roll, measure, discard the ends, slice, stick 'em in the pans, bake. :) Add frosting.

We walked by the closed stand, and I noticed a plaque. I never knew it was the first Cinnabon stand ever. Wow, Federal Way is famous for something, yet the place is closed! Well, I guess FW isn't famous because Cinnabon opened four years before FW became a city. Anyway, it's true. That Cinnabon stand at the mall that was formerly known as Sea Tac was the first ever.

Man, now I really just want a Cinnabon. :) The center is the best part. Hehehe.

No comments: