Thursday, August 12, 2004

Sweet deal

We had two class presentations today, and then my professor let us out an hour early. Yay! Time to relax for a little bit. Today is going smoothly. I don't have to prepare my Power Point slides today as I originally thought. Now I get more time to think of how to be creative. I wonder if I should play any music or show part of the Tony Awards? Hehehe.

Anyway, I have plans with Brittany tonight. We're scrapbooking. LOL! It sounds cheesy, but I'm looking forward to it. Her mom has a lot of supplies that Janice and I don't have. Now I get to make oval picutres without any fuss. LOL! It really does sound cheesy, huh? But whatever.

My supervisor mentioned that I only had a week of school left, and I said, "I know! It's crazy!" I know *I* mentioned that in my last entry, but I can't get over the fact that school's winding up. It really didn't feel like "regular" school. I liked the relaxed atmospheres of both classes, even when I did worry at times. :) It's all good.

Ahhhh, I feel the weekend upon me. Yay! Well, I do have to do another car wash, but now I know: bigger hat (if I can find one that's not dorky), more sunscreen applications, more water inside a cooler and not the hot car), and maybe a run inside the grocery for ice cream afterward. :) Sounds like a plan.

No comments: