Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I have a lot on my mind at the moment, so I'm just going to ramble:

Finally looked up the song "Accidentally in Love." I have heard it on an independent radio station on occasion. It's probably my "new" favorite song, even though it's been out for a while now. It's catchy, and whenever I find it on the radio, I *always* listen to it (another song I do that for even though it's overplayed: "The Reason" by Hoobastank. Love saying that. Hoobastank!) . Anyway, I didn't realize "Accidentally in Love" was played in Shrek 2! I might have to get the Shrek 2 soundtrack or something. In my online research, I came across a message-board post that had the guitar chords. Apparently it's pretty easy to play. Gs and Cs and Ds. I think I saw As and Ems. Cool!

I'm still sad that Janice moved away. Hi, Janice!!! :) Thanks for the e-mails!

Had a good day in class. In the first part of the class, we rewrote our mock news release, and my professor came around to see the revised releases. When she read mine, she didn't find anything wrong with it! I'm pleased. :) She really wants us to be good writers and always finds something to improve. Instead she suggested that I could put it in my portfolio. Well, yay! I'm getting the hang of it! Am happy about that in case you couldn't tell. ;) Am not so happy that I forgot my extra project at home and had to reprint it again but what can you do? Can't believe that this quarter is almost over. I learned a LOT in just 8 weeks.

Now have to think about my other class, PR and Society. Hmmmm... what should I present? I don't really want to think about it now, but I guess my group's going to create a Power Point presentation tomorrow. (Told ya I'm rambling.)

I like attending UW in the summer. There are a lot less people, so I always have access to a computer. That's definitely not the case during the school year. It also helps that we didn't have any midterms and have NO finals!!! Down side(s)? Lack of variety/places to eat on campus. Lots of places are closed and those that are open aren't very appealing after you've had them week in and week out (that is, for the past year). The heat. Ah, yes, the heat. Yuck. Oh yes, this has been my busiest summer... ever. Of course, I'd've loved extra time to rest, compose music and work on my scrapbook, but I'll have more time on my hands in less than two weeks.

Ticketmaster sent me an e-mail saying that the Wicked tickets have been printed. Woohoo! Now I'll be on the lookout for a white, unmarked envelope. Then again, I don't get the mail, so Dad, I'll leave that for you. It'll have your name on it anyway. Hehehe! Thanks again!!!

The bus was late this evening, but surprisingly we still arrived in FW in less than an hour. Woohoo! On I-5, I think a car cut off our bus, so our driver had to hit the brakes really quickly. I flew forward and out of my seat and my knee hit the seat in front of me. My backpack moved all the way to the seat in front of me. It would've gone farther had there not been a pole-type-thingie to block it. At least we're OK.

Had a dream that I could play the violin the very first time I picked it up. Heh! In your dreams. Exactly!

No comments: