Tuesday, August 03, 2004

ch

Yes, that's an extension from yesterday. Owwwwch. Ouch. My back muscles are recovering quite nicely, thank you very much, but my face feels like it's still burning. Don't get me wrong. I felt just fine on Sunday and even yesterday, too. But today, my upper left cheek and the area to the right of my nose got super red, itchy, and taut. The skin sensation is icky. Argh, and I wore a hat (guess I should be glad my forehead isn't suffering), but my cheeks are feeling the burn. A rant for too much sun exposure.

Today at work, I was the only person manning the office for about an hour and a half. It was a little strange and way too quiet.

Hey, Jason's home! He told a funny story, but what made it funny was that mom could not stop laughing. My stomach and throat ended up hurting from laughing too hard.

Luckily I worked on my portfolio yesterday. Now I've got to finish up one more project and call it a day. Yes, yes, in the back of my mind I know I need to work on my 444 paper, but I can't help it. There's always the weekend.

No comments: