Saturday, August 07, 2004

Whoa, I just got carried away with my amazon.com wish list. :) I admit, it was pretty fun updating it. *hint hint* *wink wink* ;) What I'd *really* like is a new guitar. And a violin. :) Can't really put those on amazon.com, huh?

Was listening to Lucia Micarelli earlier. Now am listening to Avenue Q. Hehehe.

Oh yeah! Have I talked about Kurt Elling's Man in the Air? Am too lazy to open up a new browser and check my past few entries. Anyway, it's a really great album. Kurt Elling has an amazing jazz voice -- just an awesome voice in general. I love "Never My Love" and "Higher Vibe."

Brittany and I went to the Seattle Art Museum yesterday. We saw the special exhibit "From van Gogh to Mondrian" on loan from a museum in the Netherlands. We must've looked at Cafe Terrace at Night for at least 10 minutes (in two sessions). You definitely can't beat seeing a painting in person. Reproductions can't capture the texture and bright glow of van Gogh's masterpiece. Brittany and I both had a laughing fit in the museum. I laughed because a man had absolutely no museum etiquette, and Brittany laughed when I imitated her little cousin: "Sor-ry!" LOL! Like I said yesterday, "Who says you can't have fun in a museum?" :)

No comments: