Thursday, August 19, 2004

I'm going to Disneyland!

No, not really, but I already used up Genie's "I'm free" line when spring quarter ended. WOW, that quarter seems like ages ago. Summer school is o-vah! YAY! I already received my writing portfolio back, too! Let's just say, forget about the grade (although, *grin*)... I'm just in a state of blah right now. Good blah. My professor... she... should I say it? I don't want to jinx it, but it's there in writing on a post-it. OK. If you want to know, you're going to have to ask me in person! Ha! Or e-mail. Or phone. That's "in person" enough. :)

Now I need to give my projects to SPT, but before I do, I want to make some changes. I received some good suggestions on how to improve the little things. :)

My presentation for PR and Society was good. I stumbled over a few words (typical Allison for ya), but I said everything I wanted to say, and I also got to play a clip from Avenue Q that the class seemed to enjoy. :)

Doo da doo, what else... does anybody know how to use Adobe GoLive CS? Teach me! Please? :) I installed it on my PC at work so I can help update our department web site. It seems really confusing. I guess UW has a really good deal with Adobe, so we didn't get Dreamweaver.

Can't wait to go home and just... relax. I'm a fan of ellipses today... if you couldn't tell. ;)

No comments: