Monday, August 02, 2004

Owwww

Pain, horrible horrible back pain. Ah, to not have to walk around would be nice. To not have to bend down and pick things up would be nice. To not have to move until my back feels better would be nice. Kinda makes you think twice about doing a car wash for five hours.

Well, I had a great two-hour nap. Started out reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone in paperback. Then I set my alarm for forty-five minutes later. Then an hour more. So now I feel well-rested. And reading HP always puts me in the mood to drink tea. I am probably doing it all wrong. I added sugar (fine) and milk (that is, our nonfat milk that is far from condensed as you can possibly get). We didn't have any cream. But mmm.... tea. :) Jolly good.

I'm working on my portfolio now. I need to get it done before Wednesday's in-class critiques. In other writing news, the article turned out really well. I'm pleased, and the staff of SPT seemed to like it, too. I'm glad! They're really awesome people to work with.

No comments: