Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Just one o' dem days

"that a girl goes through, when I'm angry inside..." LOL! I just wanted to use the first line, but I could help continuing. I was never really into that song (don't take it personal, Monica!), but I have to admit: it's pretty catchy. ;)

Three days 'til the Josh Concert. THREE. Wow. My big Josh poster from Barnes & Noble currently is in the living room while I do some irregularly scheduled room maintenance. I just have no idea where to put everything, so all my stuff (hey, not all of it is junk!) is receiving the Allison shuffle. From the floor to the desk. From the desk to the floor. From the floor to the bed. From the desk to the bed. The permutations go to infinity. Sorry to offend any mathematicians out there reading this. :) I may have taken calculus and I may have studied -- oops, what's that topic called now? -- number theory! But I just liked the words and not necessarily the correct usage of them in pure mathematical sense. :)

Where was I? Oh yeah, it's just one of those days... went to the dentist, went to the library, checked out Public Relations Writing (yeah, NOW it comes in after my class is over) and A People's History of the United States (one time I tried having a meaningful conversation [um, OK flirtatious conversation {LOL, I can't believe I'm divulging this for all to see}]) about this book without having read the entire thing so here's my chance to read it), found no good DVDs to borrow (yeah, I *almost* borrowed Seven Brides for Seven Brothers but just couldn't do it [ugh, I think that's a worse admission than above! yes I considered borrowing that movie]) , came home, and watched Memento (whoa there) and Dirty Dancing 2: Havana Nights (what a combo, huh?). Did you all follow that? I wasn't trying to pull a Marcel Proust. I didn't even come close, but I realize the list of a sentence -- or sentence of a list? -- became rather long (due to my parenthetical tangents, which I'm fond of at the moment [replacing my fondness for ellipses]).

No comments: