Thursday, August 26, 2004

If I just breathe

I am stuffed up. This is really annoying! I don't know what's and/or who's to blame. The weather? The air quality? Polluters? Smokers? Mold? Mildew? Trees? As far as I know, I'm not allergic to trees. Nice trees. But jeez, this is really irritating. Literally, irritating.

I watched Mystic River today. I finally know what Dad was talking about with his play on the title. I didn't exactly like how it ended, but it was still a very good movie. Two thumbs up for the performances by Tim Robbins, Sean Penn and Marcia Gay Harden. And I'm impressed that Mr. Eastwood had a music credit. I kept thinking that the music was very haunting and appropriately thematic.

TWO DAYS, baby, YEAH! :) Simply cannot wait for the concert. I have no idea what I'm going to wear, but I know it'll be casual and comfortable. And I'll bring along a jacket or sweatshirt, since the concert starts at 8 p.m. *staring at closet* Maybe I'll wear my Josh t-shirt tomorrow at work. Er, that is, one of my Josh t-shirts. :D

No comments: