Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Listening to "Non Sara" by Mario Frangoulis

I feel like watching my Freaks & Geeks DVDs now. Why? I'm reading an excerpt from Jack Kerouac's On the Road. I can't get into it. It's part of my reading for my English class, which so far has been pretty interesting. Yeah, I'm thinking of the scene where Lindsay and Kim are in English class, and they're discussing On the Road. Methinks I shall never read the entire book. Two chapters is good enough.

I can't wait to play the songs from Closer on the piano. Hurry, sheetmusicplus.com! Love your budget shipping and lack of sales tax. :) I can play the opening of "Mi Morena" on the guitar. Sadly, that song isn't in the book because it's only on the limited/fan edition CD versions and not the "regular" 13-track CD. That goes for "You're the Only Place" as well. I remember Josh saying something along the lines that the piano for that song was easy to memorize and play. Darn! Maybe if either one is or both are released as a single, then I have a chance to get my hands on the sheet music. Heh heh, could you imagine "My December" solely on the piano? Weird. Gotta have the drums for that song.

No comments: