Monday, April 26, 2004

It's Too Darn Hot

No, I am not listening to Kiss Me Kate. But it *was* (and is) really hot today. My English class was like a sauna today. I couldn't concentrate on studying for the midterm and wound up with a minor headache. Anyway, it's beginning to cool down now.

ALIAS rocked last night! Vaughn's torture was, indeed, torture to watch. But it was a breath of relief to see Sloane sinister again -- the way he truly is. I thought it would be weird that Sydney has a half-sister, but Nadia's cool with me... for now. :) And I consider that a good thing. We've got everyone in the family except Irina. Hmph. Anyway, back to the Passenger/Syd's sis, the fight scene showed just how the two sisters are alike when they use whatever objects are around to their advantage. Ooh, the Prophecy that Vaughn told Syd reminded me of Harry Potter, except it's much more grim. "Neither shall survive." Yikes. Double yikes.

Hmmm... Harry Potter. I have my Harrius Potter book here, but honestly, I have forgotten practically everything I learned in Latin. How sad is that? Maybe when I have more time, I'll relearn and then finish the Wheelock book (grammar). That's my goal. If I ever read/translate HiusP, that's just icing on the cake.

No comments: