Thursday, April 15, 2004

Listening to: Miss Saigon

What a day. I woke up to the radio ('cause I can't stand beeping alarm clocks), and as usual I listened for the Freeloaders password of the day. It turns out that today is the 106th day of the year (it's a Leap Year, so we're early). It's listener appreciation day, so they're giving out bonus codes every hour. I originally joined Freeloaders last summer so I could win the acoustic guitar autographed by Michelle Branch. Earlier this year, they took it off the prize list and auctioned it off for a good cause. I can't complain about that. But still, I'm collecting more points, and hopefully something cool'll come along to buy. Or rather, I redeem the points for a prize. That's why it's called Freeloaders. And Janice has been cool with calling me about the passwords.

In between class and work, I studied history of jazz in the Reading Room. Love that room. It's beautiful, inspiring, and quiet. :)

Today after work, I went to buy a sandwich at Subway. The line was long, so as I was deciding what kind of sandwich to get, I was also thinking I might get a cookie & I'd use the MySubway Card points to buy it. As I approached the Subway artists (hehehe), I saw a sign that said April 15 is free cookie day. Yay! It's a very delicious chocolate chip. Mmmm.

I added a comment feature recently in case anybody wants to leave a message.

Dad said to say that -- and I quote with minor edits -- "the new Dell computer now has cable modem speed downstairs as I have installed a wireless connection to the cable modem upstairs via a router." Hehehe. You better let me use that computer sometime, Dad! :))

No comments: