Sunday, April 25, 2004

Listening to: Josh sing "Caruso"

Midterm season has begun. Where did the first four weeks of spring quarter go? All three classes are keeping me busy right now. No need to make a long list. Let's just say I'll be glad when it's Friday evening.

I am extremely excited for the soundtrack of Troy. Yes, yes, I look forward to the movie (we had discussions about it in my Latin classes [well, enthusiasts talked, and I listened]), but who knew Josh would record a song for the movie??? WOOHOO!!! It's called "Remember" by James Horner (is there anything bad that has been written by this guy? He's such a successful composer of haunting melodies [think Titanic, Legends of the Fall, Beautiful Mind, etc.]) and Cynthia Weil (who also wrote "For Always" and other great songs).

What's on my mind: Jennifer Hudson should *NOT* have been kicked off American Idol on Wednesday. This is going to bug me for this rest of the season.

No comments: