Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Oh. Hi. I haven't been neglecting you, Blog, really, I haven't. The same goes for my site on Geocities. There's no adequate Java in this household! Only my computer has Java that works with Yahoo Pagebuilder. But my poor computer has to go without the Internet until school resumes. So I'm stuck. No updates there. As for this blog (aren't you, the reader, glad I stopped addressing my blog directly?), I usually think of at least one thing to write about each day. I mean, something happens, and I'll think: that would make a great blog entry! But then, I don't get around to it. Sorry. :)

Where does the time go? I return to work on Monday, which means by then that five weeks have passed since I last walked into the ATG building. I look forward to returning because 1) the people in the atmospheric sciences department are awesome and 2) I could really use some $$$. Ink cartridges are expensive. It just seems that all I do is spend money on this and that. Where are the best things in life?

Ah, today, I "rediscovered" how much I love libraries. I spent time in three of them today. LOL! Yup! Odegaard, Suzzallo, and Allen. I researched theater and public relations today for my PR and Society Class, but then I also found a book called "The PR Bible for Community Theatres." :) I'll pick it up tomorrow.

I'm completely smitten by the novelty phase of burning CDs. Yes, yes, I'm behind the times, but we just didn't have one before April, and now that I've time on my hands (well, I *make* time), I've been making mixed CDs. Hmm... that doesn't sound as good as saying "mixed tape."

Classes are going well. It feels good knowing I can help out Seattle Public Theater while I'm learning how to write PR projects. I can sense a change in how I think about writing. I know that how I think about writing doesn't translate into good writing all the time, but it's good to learn, practice, practice, and practice some more.

I haven't written any new songs yet. The goal for the summer is two. If I can do that, I'll be set. Now, I could use some inspiration... To the piano I go.

No comments: