Friday, July 23, 2004

Break

I need a break.  If only for a little while.  That's why I'm not doing any homework.  See, I don't have school tomorrow, so I'm just going to put my writing projects aside. 

So, we are ohsoclose to going to New York in September!  I'm excited.  Jason, you should join us.  Here's your chance to actually go somewhere -- and not have it be for a wedding!  ;)  We haven't booked anything yet, but I really want to soon, so I can buy tickets to Kristin Chenoweth's concert.  Avenue Q, here I come!  *grin*  (I'm listening to "Schadenfreude" right now.  That song makes me always makes me feel better -- and sticks in my head a lot.  So does "For Now."  I think I mentioned that before.)

Ah yes.  My web site!  I've been blogging more than updating An ACab Production.  The main problem was that I didn't have Java around here, but now that my computer's connected to the 'Net, I'm all set to go.  So check out my web site!  Hehehe, I haven't created new pages, but I'm working on the appearance of the pages.  What do y'all think?

No comments: