Monday, September 27, 2004

Monday, Monday

I haven't decided if it's so good to me yet. Too early to decide such things.

I moved in yesterday with help from Mom and Dad. The DAWG volunteers weren't around, so we had to haul things up ourselves. In the end, it all worked out because Mom stuck around the front desk to get a cart. I still have some of my stuff in boxes... not quite sure where to put things. Can't find things when I want them. But I plan to keep my space nice and neat. We'll see about that. :)

My roommate is pretty nice. We watched "American Dreams" together as well as the movie, Head of State. Then I turned on MSN Messenger and im'ed with Brittany and Erin. And thennn, a couple of my clustermates came to our room (the door was open) and we discussed the musicals Rent and Chicago and the movies Goonies (yeah, it's The Goonies, but who calls it that?), Harry Potter 3, and Chicago. Fun times.

My bed is okay. It's a little high for me. The mattress makes up for that minor complaint. I had a fairly good night's sleep, except for the fact that I got a charlie horse in my right calf in the middle of the night. That hasn't happened in a long time. Ouch. There's really nothing you can do but wait for the muscle to stop tightening. You try to relax and stretch it, but it doesn't work. Anywho, sorry if this is making people squeamish or whatnot. I have empathy pains when I hear about these things, so I'll stop writing.

Am starting my new work schedule: noon to 4:15 today. Have to go buy my textbooks and a few supplies. There are always things I forget/neglect to take with me when I move. I guess you could call today "Mundane Mundane."

No comments: