Sunday, September 05, 2004

Greetings from Syracuse!

Okay, so I said, "Would you like to hold?" but this isn't a telephone conversation. :) Plus, Janice has a cool computer where I can go online and watch TV at the same time. :) Yes, that's right, I have the TV in the top right corner as I type my entry.

Janice called me "hom bow girl" as we hugged hello. I was eating one in the car when we arrived at her apartment complex. The hom bow was kinda gross, so I'll stick to hom bow from Mon Hei Bakery in Seattle's Chinatown.

Anyway, Janice's apartment is spacious! I like it. Syracuse felt hot and muggy today. We went grocery shopping at Price Chopper. I took a picture. Hehehe.

We also went to the New York State Fair. What makes it better than the Puyallup? Free french fries, free Spam sandwiches and an excellent parking system. What makes the Puyallup Fair better than the NYSF? Free milk, availability of scones, availability of Cow Chips and the room to walk around freely (there were a LOT of people at the NYSF).

The red-eye flight has worn me out. I kept taking naps in the car, and I fell asleep on the floor in the living room. Heh heh. Sleepiness aside, it's been a fun day.

OOH, Janice celebrated my birthday! Yay! She baked me a delicious yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Mmmmm. She sang "Happy Birthday" to me, too. Thanks, Jan!!

No comments: