Monday, May 17, 2004

This is very bizarre. It's almost 9 o'clock on Monday morning. I should be in class, except my professor didn't show up. The major downside to that is I really enjoy that class. It only meets on Mondays and Wednesdays. We clearly did not heed the five-minute rule. In fact, we waited about 15 or so. I truly hope everything's all right. It is totally unlike my professor to just not show up without any warning, which is why I hope everything's OK. Hmmm. Again, very bizarre.

I'm here to take advantage of my hour or so. English, English, English. Am so nervous about this discussion! I was walking to class this morning, and without thinking, I walked the path to enter the wrong building.

Can't wait for 3:30 pm. Then I can catch my breath, if only for a little while.

In the meantime, I'm gonna listen to... *flips CD case open to a random page* LOL! No CDs on the page. *flips again* Ha! Closer internet edition, it is! :)

No comments: