Monday, May 17, 2004

Okay, okay. Leading class discussions is definitely not my thing. But at least I can say I don't have to do it anymore. Phew!

I have a majorly major rant for spam! And we're not talking Spam (the meat product [or whatever it's made of]). We're talking annoying junk e-mail. Oh my gosh. I don't know whose computer is infected, but two of my free e-mail addresses are sending unwanted attachments to each other. And other fojg addresses are showing up as well. The bad thing is that the subject lines are way too inappropriate. Ugh.

No word on why we didn't have class today in COM.

Ooh! My amazon.com package arrived today. I ordered an import single by Michelle Branch (seriously, how many singles does she have? I, an American consumer, shall pay an exorbitant amount of moolah for them, yeesh; but good grief, I just want to listen to good music, people, lower the price of CDs!!!) and The Best of Simon & Garfunkel. I've been meaning to get the latter CD for the longest time. Okay, so maybe since Charlotte Church and Clay Aiken revived my interest in "Bridge Over Troubled Water." I'll admit it! Charlotte Church holds the long note so beautifully, and Clay is just Mr. Power. :) It's cool to listen to the original version.

I can't wait to go home (hopefully this weekend) because my fingers are itching to play the guitar and the piano.

No comments: