Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Say WHAT???

Well, I was happily going about writing my paper when I decided to check the news on yahoo.com. I noticed a story on ABC's fall lineup. I wanted to make sure that Alias was in its same timeslot, when I read the headline:

"Alias Falls off ABC Schedule"

No way. Nooooooooooo!!!

Here's what I read on E! Online:

"The most surprising move in new ABC Primetime Entertainment President Stephen McPherson's fall schedule, which was unveiled Monday at the New Amsterdam Theater in New York during the network's annual upfront presentation: no Alias. The butt-kickin' spy drama starring Jennifer Garner will instead stay off the air until January, when its fourth season will unspool, sans reruns."

No season 4 'til 2005? ABC, I am not happy with you!!!

Just say it ain't so.

No comments: