Monday, May 10, 2004

April flowers taken down by May showers

It's raining. The one day I didn't take my umbrella with me, it rains. Go figure. Well, it's a welcome relief. Plus, it's always great to listen to "Remember When It Rained."

I'm sooo busy it's not even funny. Too many things to do all at once. Argh.

But, at least I can incorporate what I love with my academic work. I'm writing a song for my final English project. Wish me luck! I need to overcome my inexperience at writing lyrics. Decent lyrics. Solid lyrics. Anything but nothing!

Tony Awards nominees were announced today. I don't know that I can properly root for any performer or musical this year (sorry, plays, I'm not interested). But oh well! It'll be strange but cool to see Hugh Jackman host -- and win. He just might. But I'll root for Hunter Foster, too. Let's see. Kristin Chenoweth all the way. She's cool. Well, I know practically nothing about Wicked. Haven't seen it, haven't heard it. Idina could win too, and I'd be happy. As far as revivals go, Fiddler, maybe? Not sure. Sheesh, I'd be a bad Tony voter since I haven't been to New York this year. Heh heh.

No comments: