Tuesday, May 11, 2004

One of those days

I have a huge headache. Possibly worse than yesterday's. I signed up for housing today, but it didn't work out with the whole roommate thing. ARGH! Well, I'm thankful that the man who helped me really *did* try to help me. *sigh* It's over with, at least. One thing I can cross off my list... until September rolls around. Hello, stranger of a roommate. I hope you'll switch so I can room with Erin! Pretty please? At least I know I get a view of Lake Washington and the mountains.

Registration for autumn isn't going as planned. Huh uh. The classes I want to take overlap in their scheduling. Not good. The one combination that would've worked won't actually work because one class is closed. Noooooooo. I worry that autumn quarter won't be good, and that isn't comforting when I consider how much I've enjoyed this year and how little of college I have left. But I guess I'll just have to engage in the registration ritual two days from now. We'll see...

My song is going nowhere. I hate to admit that, but my lyrics just aren't cutting it. Can we say panicked?

I haven't started the fourth novel yet, and I need to read it extremely soon because I lead discussion on Monday and turn in a four-page paper about it, too. Can we say stressed?

I don't mean to complain so much, but if I don't vent, it's all gonna come crashing down. *breathing slowly*

So yeah. Bring on summer vacation. Bring on the days when I can just scrapbook. Or watch a movie. Or watch my limited edition DVDs of Freaks & Geeks. Or do nothing at all.

No comments: