Monday, April 03, 2006

The worst sound in the world...

...when you want to win a radio contest is the busy signal. *beep beep beep* Noooooo!!!

ARGH! I want to see Anna Nalick at Star 101.5's private performance on Thursday, but some other lady was caller 10. I fumbled around with two phones and only got the *$&% busy signal. So frustrating. Could've had the chance to meet Anna Nalick and get her autograph. I'm going to stay glued to the radio today, tomorrow and Wednesday. You never know!

Her first show at Tractor Tavern sold out before I even knew tickets were on sale, and she added a second show. Well, my more-than-amazing consolation (in fact, it's a grand prize to me) is that I have a ticket to the sold-out, special late-night show. Hehehe. YES!!! Thank goodness I managed to buy one ticket to the late-nighter before my trip to the Philippines. I wouldn't miss this concert for the world.

An awesome acoustic version of "Wreck of the Day" aired on Grey's Anatomy last night. To my knowledge, that's song number three on Grey's: "Breathe (2 AM)," "Catalyst" and "Wreck..."

http://www.annanalick.com

No comments: