Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Halo-halo time!

Dad said he could eat halo-halo everyday! While that didn't happen, we did eat it often! :) Mmmm... halo-halo...
Our first halo-halo of the trip was in Vinzons. Turned out to be the best halo-halo of the trip too. Edit: Oh, I said in my travel journal that it was the best halo-halo ever. Yes, that is correct.



This is Chow King's ridiculously gigantic -- giganticulous -- halo-halo. Oh my gosh, I'm smiling then, but...


After eating lunch, mixing the giganticulous bowl made me full.


It looks good now though. They didn't have ube ice cream that day. We later had Chow King's halo-halo (the petit version!) and that had ube ice cream. Dee-lish.


After Jason finished his giganticulous bowl, I asked if he wanted some of mine. LOL!


Vinzons halo-halo again! We had it delivered on our last day. YAY! (Oh, we also had homemade halo-halo when visiting relatives. Yum.)


Dad cools off with very purple halo-halo at Intramuros after we visited Fort Santiago.

No comments: