Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I was going to post this on MySpace, but then it hit me...

... here's the result of yesterday's horoscope:

Original title from MySpace: Past, present and future

I've spent the past few hours collecting addresses for my graduation announcements. Oh, I have right-index-finger arthritis from clicking on my mouse so much. What is it called? Repetitive something or other?

ANYway, I've been looking at my graduation cards from high school (yes, I kept them). Some are really, really meaningful, and I'm glad to see the messages in them again. It's kind of funny to think that -- fast forward four years to the present -- I'm still thinking about The Future. Maybe funny isn't the right word. I'll take all the luck and best wishes I can get. Looking back, college was nice and comfortable and SAFE... and did I mention comfortable?

Sorry this blog isn't funny. I just have to keep getting this out of my system. One day at a time, Allison. One day at a time.

*deep breath* Ooh, that helped. I remember one time I attended Mass at Blessed Sacrament, which is about a 15-minute walk from UW. During his homily, the priest emphasized a specific part of our prayer, which hit home with me that day. It does right now as well. I think I'll say it because I need to:

Deliver us, Lord, from every evil, and grant us peace in our day. In your mercy keep us free from sin and protect us from all anxiety as we wait in joyful hope for the coming of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Amen.

No comments: