Tuesday, April 11, 2006

More PIP

Friday day-trip to Naga and Legaspi/Legazpi (plus one pic from Saturday)

We took a few digi's of photographs in albums. My two favorites are one of Janice and me and one of Janice socializing when she was a toddler! :)

Mom's high school in Naga


It was the pinning ceremony for Maya and Macel. Congratulations!

The "shy" Mayon Volcano (which boasts a beautiful perfect cone) and Cagsawa ruins

At the souvenir stand: When I took this picture, the vendor selling ice cream to my right started to play Josh Groban in Concert on DVD. "Qui c'e il buio fuori di me..." Yay! I got to hear Alla Luce, You're Still You and part of Gira.

At the top of a hill is this grand, majestic church. Dad took a picture of these school kids, and then...

... they quickly gathered around Mr. Popular to see their picture!

Another view of Our Lady of the Gate (I hope I remembered the name correctly!)


At the Albay Wildlife Park. Albay is the name of the province. Vinzons is in Camarines Norte, Naga in Camarines Sur and Legaspi/Legazpi in Albay.

Napping on a sunny Saturday afternoon: The two cats are the cat's pajamas!

No comments: