Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A TV Watcher's Dilemma

Hello, again, my neglected blog. I would have written more often, but I didn't have all that much to say. I finally have news though: I wrote a song! It took me two and a half weeks to write, but it's finished and I'm so proud of it. :) Oh yes, my diploma arrived in the mail last week.

Today marks the last day of Sweeps. I was VERY happy to see the incredible episodes of "Grey's Anatomy." I enjoyed the Winter Olympics even if that meant not getting to watch "The Office." I've missed "The Amazing Race," "Everwood" and "Alias" though!

But yay! TAR returns tonight for its 9th season. Here's the dilemma:

Gilmore Girls, 8-9 p.m.
American Idol, 8-9:30 p.m.
Scrubs, 9-10 p.m.
The Amazing Race, 9-11 p.m.

I won't have to worry next week because TAR will air from 10 to 11. I said I'd give up "Scrubs," but I can't do it! It's so good this season. I'm going to have to decide what to watch, what to tape and what to sacrifice.

Here's my solution:
Watch: Gilmore Girls, 8-9 p.m.
Tape: American Idol, 8-9:30 p.m.
Tape: Scrubs, 9:30-10 p.m. (will miss the first episode, but I had to give up *something*)
Watch: The Amazing Race, 9-11 p.m.

Phew! Four shows in one night. They need to spread the love. And don't ask me why I still watch "Gilmore Girls." I just do. :)

No comments: