Friday, February 10, 2006

More power to ya

We lost power at 7:44 p.m. yesterday. I was looking forward to watching "Will & Grace" & "The Office" and also taping the phenomenal episode of "Grey's Anatomy" that originally aired on Super Bowl Sunday.

Life can get boring without electricity! I wasn't into reading The Vile Village by Lemony Snicket whatsoever.

Finally, power was restored around 8:25, and once I heard the refrigerator roar to life I left the dining room. Ha ha, so did Dad. We scurried out of there faster than you can say "black out's over."

I turned on the TV only to see Grace say, "I'm pregnant" plus the words "to be continued..." on the screen. ARGH! Not cool, man, not cool.

"The Office" was great. Sometimes it gets difficult to watch Steve Carell's character, Michael, but it's all good. Dwight's reaction to his gift (a bobblehead of himself) was hilarious! By far the funniest moment in the episode.

No comments: