Thursday, March 10, 2005

I'm flying high, defying gravity

Oh, you have no idea how big of a burden has been lifted off me! The paper has been turned in, the speech has been delivered, the questions have been asked and answered. I was really nervous during my speech (and even stumbled a bit), but I recovered during my Q&A time. When the hour was over, my professor told our group that he heard very interesting speeches. After hearing 40 this week, he could have zoned out, but he gave the 10 of us a collective compliment. I take that as a good sign. Phew! As for me, I'm just glad it's over. :)

Am going to see another concert tonight. This time it's the combined choruses and orchestra. Two years ago, I was part of the chorus singing on stage, and tonight I'll be out in the audience. It's kinda cool to think that I've been on the performing side, even if it was only for a brief time.

Finals, I'm ready for you! (Ha ha, not really, but I will be.)

No comments: