Thursday, September 29, 2005

No love for left-handers

First, Brittany passes on an article that states left-handed women may have a higher risk for breast cancer than right-handed women.

Now, UW is cramping my style. Or giving me a hand cramp. Or both. In all my classes, there are individual desks. One has them bolted to the floor even. And in all three, I couldn't find a left-handed desk in sight. In two of the three classrooms, ALL the desks were built for right-handers. In the third classroom, I didn't get there early enough to tell if there were any left-handed desks and had to sit in the back anyway.

In the past, I was able to scout out the left-handed desk. Now there simply aren't any.

Argh, I feel like I should complain ... to the higher-ups, I mean. Not just here on my blog.

No comments: