Friday, September 30, 2005

Consciously or subconsciously or coincidentally?

Are the writers on Alias also fans of Michelle Branch? When Sydney was suggesting names for the baby, she mentioned Owen, Clementine and Isabelle. And as we know, Michelle Branch's daughter is Owen Isabelle.

But when did they shoot the season premiere? Last month? And when did they write the script? Hmmm.... HMMMMMM.... Okay, enough about baby names and possible coincidences or intentional inclusions.

I thought Alias was great ... for the most part. I can't stand the thought of Michael Vaughn not being Michael Vaughn. Not Andre Mishapoopoo. Okay that's not his name, but I don't know how to spell it. And I also can't stand that he died! I almost refuse to believe it. And you know Alias. People we *think* are dead aren't really dead. I hope that's the case. Hmmm... not much of a chance of that though. If we get to see Michael Vaughn in "flashbacks," I guess that's fine but not much of a consolation.

I knew that investigator guy was up to no good! (He played King Amonasro in Aida on Broadway, hehehe. I'll post the picture later, if I remember.) Argh.

Marshall was awesome. What was up with Jack? He seemed out of his game. I almost forgot about Sloane. Too bad Nadia has an incurable infection. She's a good character.

At this rate, it seems that Sydney will never get married. Engaged twice. Now has two dead fiances. Also, in self-defense, had to kill ex-lover, the icky Snowman or whatever his name was. Let's forget about him.

All I have left to say is: Is it Thursday yet?

No comments: