Monday, January 10, 2005

Not my day

Well, I decided to buy a portable CD player to replace my old Panasonic. It wasn't that old, but as you'll recall, it broke. I can't live without a portable music device, so I decided to stick with Panasonic and ordered a cool model -- complete with a remote control feature -- from circuitcity.com. I bought it *because* of the remote control. The main unit is really light, and the headphones are pretty good. Unfortunately, the remote control doesn't even work! Argh, imagine my frustration if you will. Oh ho ho, I'm determined to get a replacement part without having to pay an outrageous price. I'm just not sure how to go about doing it. The Panasonic site won't let me submit my query. OK, I'm done ranting... for now.

First new year's resolution (yeah, I never got around to writing any down): Cut down the use of the word "cool." I say it too much.

Second new year's resolution: Drink more water. I think I got the idea from Janice.

No comments: