Thursday, January 06, 2005

Endings and Beginnings

Here's lookin' at you, 2004. It's the year I...
...declared my major in communication.
...saw Josh Groban sing live and in person for the first time.
...met Josh Groban.
...visited Brittany in L.A.
...saw Miss Saigon for the 9th time.
...volunteered with Seattle Public Theater.
...went to New York City twice.
...saw Wicked.
...saw Avenue Q.
...attended the free Broadway on Broadway concert in Times Square.
...saw Josh in concert a total of three times.
...wrote my first complete song.

2005 is off to a great start so far. School is back in session. Alias has finally returned to the TV lineup. I've returned to work. I've also started my internship with Seattle Opera. I can't fully describe how cool it is to intern there. I've been able to write an opera synopsis, write a draft of a news release, proofread a blue-line, sit in on a department meeting, and take a tour of the office, rehearsal, and storage space. Everyone is really nice and friendly.

Here's lookin' at you, 2005.

Let's see where this year takes us.

No comments: