Monday, December 06, 2004

Know your limit

Okay, don't read that the wrong way. I just checked out the FOJG presale for Josh's concert in Vegas. $120.75 for one ticket. And that doesn't even include the $15 (I'm guessing and probably not even overguessing!) "convenience" charges. Yikes. Too expensive, considering I'd still have to pay for transportation and hotel. So no spring break in Vegas. No winter 2005 concert for me.

My Live at the Greek CD hasn't arrived from Amazon.com yet, but I caught the PBS Great Performances version yesterday. I say version because "Vincent" and Lucia Micarelli's solo were not aired. Oh, and "Believe" wasn't either. Oh, and "My Confession." But is "My Confession" on the DVD? Not sure. Anyway, it was a great concert. Brought back memories of January and August. During one of the pledge breaks, I got a kick when Warm 106.9 DJ, Daryl Summers, recalled when Josh visited the radio station. She mentioned that some ladies in the parking lot called her up on the phone. LOL! Hmmm... I wonder who those people were. :)

No comments: