Sunday, December 12, 2004

It's the most wonderful time of the year

Am definitely feeling the Christmas spirit today... and also the commercialized spirit too. Did a bit o' shoppin' at the U Bookstore. Again, can't tell you what I bought 'cause that would ruin the surprise for someone. :) Ate chicken teriyaki at Tokyo Garden. That's probably my favorite teriyaki place on the Ave. I stopped by Bartell's afterward and almost bought bubble tea from Yunnie's, but by 4:30, I felt like I had to head back to the dorms 'cause it was so dark already! Now, at 7 o'clock, I feel like I should be sleeping. It could be that I didn't get enough sleep last night (watched all of SNL [even the frightening performances by the musical guests]) and woke up at 9 this morning just to watch Love Actually on HBO. Regardless of my weird sleeping patterns, early darkness makes me long for summer. Easy livin', easy livin', easy livin'.

!Feliz navidad!

No comments: