Friday, July 28, 2006

Just finished my first full week of work, and today was pay day!

I forgot my Metro Card this morning, so I ended up buying my 30-day unlimited card. Today at work, they distributed the discounted cards (we have a transportation benefit, so that you pay the card with pre-taxed earnings). I wanted one! Well, that will happen eventually.

I got to fulfill one of my life goals today! Went backstage in a Broadway theater. Actually, I don't know how much it counts because I didn't see the stage. No, it counts. YAY!

And, of course, I'm fulfilling some of my other life goals, including living in New York. :)

Yesterda, while riding the subway to Queens, I thought of all these things I wanted to blog about:

It's. So. Humid!

What's up with low-waist and ultra-low-waist pants and shorts? I'm not wasting money on them. Whatever happened to pants that actually fit you properly?

I finally played my guitar last night! It survived the cross-country trip. Many thanks to Janice for bringing it to me. A couple of bumper stickers fell off my case. Oh well. I can replace one of them the next time I go to Washington, but the other one was from the University of the Philippines. Not so easy to replace.

I'm soooo seeing a show tomorrow! Have been looking forward to this all week. :)

No comments: