Tuesday, July 04, 2006

In mourning

My iPod has frozen on me again. This happened to me last November when I visited my brother in Texas. I thought I would have to buy a new iPod. I was devastated for having to shell out so much money for a piece o' crap.

But then, I was able to revive my good ol' iPod. We got along fine. In fact, I fell in love with it all over again. It died on me again earlier this year but recovered rather quickly.

Is my iPod like a cat? Will it have nine lives? Only time can tell. Right now, it's stuck in the on position, paused, claiming to have full battery. I can't turn it off. I can't get it to play. I even tried iPod CPR, which is what revived it last November. No such luck. What happened???

My poor iPod. Don't make me take my portable CD player and CD collection to New York.

*sigh* I have got to get out of the house. I really don't want to listen to the radio. Boo.

Come back to me, my beloved...

No comments: