Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Cloud 8 3/4

I've been floating on cloud 9 for quite some time. Lots of exciting news lately!

Well, I visited the Anna Nalick board a few minutes ago, and one of the posters, burnedoutchevrolets (whom I met at Anna's concert in April), told us that Anna's returning to Seattle next month. ACK! I'm going to be gone! So I made a small plea on the board for her to go to New York. Heh heh. What timing. Oh well.

Anyway, I'm still really excited about New York. Like that could change. Ha!

Heard back from the people I'm going to work with. This is going to be so great!!!

Claude-Michel Schonberg and Alain Boublil's new musical is scheduled to open on Broadway next season. I'll give you one guess as to who is going to help market that show. ;) Back on cloud 9 again.

No comments: