Sunday, June 11, 2006

Desperate times call for desperate measures, but I ain't that desperate!

Blech! Gimme a regular Coke -- stat!!!

Nestor and Janice got free Coca-Cola Blak samples in downtown Seattle on Thursday. We weren't able to try them together. Well, I'm very tired. I've been to Seattle eight days in a row now, and the record will be 12 before I get a break from all the driving/riding in cars to the Emerald City. I need a pick-me-up before heading out this evening.

So I decided to try the new drink, even though I had my doubts about it. Coke plus coffee extract? Eww. I can officially say that I don't like Coke Blak. I took a second sip just to be sure.

Gimme my Coke back! That's what I have to say.

Think I'll just make some nice Lipton tea with milk and honey. Need to get this taste outta my mouth.

No comments: