Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Thank you, Northwest Airlines!

Wow. We're flying NWA to the Philippines, and a few weeks ago I received an e-mail to sign up for a e-newsletter. I did it to get more frequent flyer miles. Today NWA sent an e-mail about online shopping. I can't wait to earn even more miles just by buying music on iTunes. Well, I checked out some of the other shopping Web sites. It's pretty cool. A while back, I bought an electronic tuner from Musician's Friend but via Amazon.com. Will definitely return to Musician's Friend. Actually, when I was on the M's F site, I looked at recording equipment. Somebody who bought a microphone recommended a freeware program called Audacity.

I downloaded Audacity this morning, and it ROCKS! Even with my dinky little microphone. I LOVE IT! I already recorded a song, and it sounds so cool. The quality is pretty amazing. I, unfortunately, do not sound good because my throat has been hurting, and -- *grin* -- I ran out of breath at one point. Man oh man. I am loving this. Sometimes the best things in life *are* free.

Then again, I will be spending a whole bunch of money online. Thanks again, NWA. At least I'll get miles now. Darn! I've bought so many songs for my iPod already. Heh!

No comments: