Friday, March 10, 2006

Bon Vo-YAH-gee!

That's what I enjoy telling people when they go on trips. Oh wait! That's what I've been hearing from my friends! Except, of course, they wrote "Bon voyage" correctly. I just like the way Bugs Bunny says it, too. :)

And we're off to see the Philippines! The wonderful country of old. Old, as in that's where my ancestors are from. Duh. :)

Ah, and when I get back, I'll have much to do and much to look forward to. More on that later! It's vacation time, baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAHHHHH, I hope you're having fun in the Motherland right now. ;-) Can't wait to hear stories! Guess who I saw for dinner tonight? JANICE! hehehe I surprised her with a few unexpected guests too (Dan, Noreen, and my Mom were all in town today). Well, I'm really really really excited for you to come out here to New York - I'll be back in Seattle on May 11, but maybe when I come back here in September, you'll be here too! WOO!
-Alexa

Allison said...

Had an amazing time in our ancestral homeland! You want to hear great stories, huh? I'll send you an e-mail, Alexa. :) That's so cool you surprised Janice! I've sent my cover letters and resumes to New York, so wish me luck! I hope to be in the Big Apple before you return for your sophomore year o' college!