Wednesday, November 09, 2005

When you wish upon a TAR

I didn't know there'd be two hours of The Amazing Race yesterday. At the end of the first hour, I thought to myself, "I wish I didn't have to wait until next week to see the next episode." And my wish came true! :) Ah, I love Sweeps.

TAR is my favorite reality TV show, I have to say. However, there are some things about it -- regardless of the season -- that really irk me. The way that couples (or families, this time) talk negatively behind other teams' backs is terrible. And the way that some couples have talked badly about the places they get to visit just appalls me. Yes, they are free to express their opinions, but sometimes it's aggravating. Hence, the rant!

ANYway, if you watch TAR, have you noticed how the families label each other by geographic location (Cincinnati boys, Florida team) or, more interestingly, by a TV show family? The Brady Bunch. The Desperate Houswives. The Cleavers. At least I think it's interesting.

Quick note about Gilmore Girls: Logan WAS/IS a jerk! And I never thought I'd say this, but I rooted for Jess in last night's episode. I've never rooted for Jess. Glad to see a turning point for Rory.

No comments: