Monday, November 07, 2005

Top Ten

Sweet. According to iTunes, here are the songs I listen to the most:

"Ice Cream" by Sarah McLachlan ... a true gem of a song, no wonder I play it so much

"True" Ryan Cabrera ... thank goodness for iTunes, I really only wanted this song, and now I have it

"Collide" Howie Day ... doo doo doo, doo doo doo ... radio has its purpose: to introduce awesome songs like this one :)

"Run Away" BBMak ... I haven't listened to this song in a few years. Missed it. Yay BBMak!

"There's a Fine, Fine Line" from Avenue Q ... my anthem right now, I think. Move over "I Wish I Could Go Back to College."

"Rhyme and Reason" by Adam Pascal ... best song from Model Prisoner, imo

"You and Me" by Lifehouse ... the reason why I bought the CD. Love this song. "Blind" is also a great follow-up (it's the song I would want to write if I could), but "Come Back Down" is quickly becoming my new favorite.

"Runaway" by The Corrs ... a blast from the mid-1990s past! It's an addicting song.

"Believe" by Josh Groban ... I'm excited for the upcoming holiday season. :)

"Wanting Out" Michelle Branch ... of the 10, this one's the one I enjoy singing along with the most :)

No comments: