Thursday, May 26, 2005

Ohmyfreakingawd!

Ow. I hurt my throat screaming at the TV immediately after the ALIAS cliffhanger. OMG, OMG, OMG. My heart, at least, has stopped racing.

When Syd and Vaughn (ack, his name's not Vaughn!!!) were talking in the car, I told Vaughn to keep his eyes on the road. ARGH. And look what happened.

"For starters, my name's not Michael Vaughn." Car crash. This is all too much.

Oh man, I'm so glad I didn't tape this finale. I would be watching it over and over again like I did for season 2's cliffhanger. There's no way I'm going to be able to write a paper tonight...

Whadda season.

Edit: 11:37 p.m.... No, I take it back. Now I'm really wishing I taped this finale. Why didn't I tape this finale? I've made zero progress on my paper. I've read some posts on an Alias message board. Apparently, I wasn't the only one who screamed at the TV. Heh!

No comments: