Monday, November 22, 2004

Hey, ya blog! Yeah, you! Move over!

Hey, and what's happening?

I've lost my blogging streak, that's for sure. But I thought I'd pop in, just in case *you* popped in. I thought now would be a good time to say something new.

*sigh* and *sigh of relief* I am in limbo right now. For those of you who visit dictionary.com, that's the fourth definition of the word, not any of the first three. I had my interview for the internship this afternoon. Mom can tell you that I was really nervous. Anxious. I could hardly concentrate today.

The interview was good. I think. I mean, now I can look back and analyze (and overanalyze), but really, the one thing I can't do is do it again. But considering just how nervous I was, I'm glad I can't do it again.

Bottom line: After getting the chance to talk to the people who would supervise me, I'd *love* to intern there. There's so much I could learn and so much experience I could gain. I really hope to get the internship. *knock on wood* Cross your fingers, send the good vibes, pray, think happy thoughts for me please. I should hear back next week. Obviously, there are two possibilities: I get the internship. Or, I don't get the internship. I'm not sure I'm prepared for the second possibility. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. Until next week...

No comments: