Thursday, October 28, 2004

Laundry List

I have a "to do" list that is incredibly long. I have a ton of laundry to do, but the catch is that there are only 4 working machines out of a possible 7. How on earth do these commercial washing machines break so often and so easily and when you need them most?

We may hire a new student at work. I could use the extra help. Today, for instance, I had two major projects to take care of (billing charges and the weekly seminar schedule), but I had to push both aside for a task that took even a higher priority. Phew! It's just busy around here, but I hope I can catch up with everything tomorrow.

I'm looking for an internship. My professor/club advisor informed me of one. Don't want to jinx it, but cross your fingers everybody. I hope I can get my foot in the door.

No comments: