Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Oy vey, this is not my week. It's crunch time. I messed up and am still feeling the sting from my mistake.

I couldn't find the right classroom to attend presentations (I said I would come), and now I can't do anything about it. ARGH!!! Why oh why must I assume the time schedule's location listing was correct? I wasn't obligated to go, but I said I would. How embarrassing is that? And that's not even the mess-up I'm referring to above. *That* is a different story and one I do not care to divulge. Sorry, but it's Allified Information. Oh my gosh, that is lame, but it brought a smile to my face, so I'm gonna keep it there.

I have to pack up and move out soon. Finals are around the corner. I have a paper due on Friday, and it's not coming together.

The very few good things that turned out over the weekend are being overshadowed. They need to be voiced: I wrote and recorded my very first song (music and lyrics by yours truly). I got to spend time with all of my family. I actually saw a few episodes of F&G. Those three glorious days were relaxing.

Besides this week, spring quarter was a very good quarter. It's the school-related but non-class-related things that are making June a bust.

I need a good dose of HP3 at the movies. *sigh*

No comments: