Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Raves

Happy new year! Yeah, yeah, so I'm late in saying it, but I mean it just the same! I'm so glad it's 2006. A fresh start. Full of possibilities. Instead of resolutions, I have goals. I won't go into detail about all of them, although I do realize it's important to share them with others. Anyway, one of my goals is to read 25 books this year. I'm well on my way to doing that! So far I've read Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident and Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code. I really look forward to finishing the fourth installment, The Opal Deception. (I read the first book in 2005, so that doesn't count.) If you can't tell by now, I love Artemis Fowl! Thanks to my big bro for letting me borrow his books.

Other raves for:

*The great folks at Seattle Opera for letting me return (and remembering me, that's so cool)

*Whale Rider: I bawled when I watched this movie

*Scrubs' return to TV: I'll watch the hilarious show as long as The Amazing Race isn't airing

*Half.com: I finally checked it out after hearing raves about it from my friends (now I can read the next three books in Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events)

*Quintcareers.com: my favorite resource for preparing for the job search

No comments: