Friday, October 28, 2005

A Word About Celeb Sightings

Is it something in the water? Is it purely coincidence? Or, was it fate?

Yesterday I read/received reports on celebrity sightings from three different people. I can't stress enough that this was all in the same day that I read these things. First, I checked Alexa's Xanga, and she met Hanson. Second, Don told me that some of his co-workers spotted Bill Clinton walking around. And Brittany told me about Paris Hilton's new b-f (I didn't know PH had a new one, but it doesn't surprise me) as well as one of her friends standing behind Josh Groban at a concert.

I, on the other hand, have no celeb sightings to report. Perhaps I would have seen "celebrity" of the local variety at the opening night of Sweeney Todd. But I chose not to go last night 'cause I'm going on Sunday. Am very excited. :))

No comments: