Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The next step

I applied for graduation today. Now before you go "whaaaaat?" just know that I have been freaking out about this for months now. Yet when I met with my department advisor, signed the forms, declared my music minor, and went my merry way, I felt... elated! It was really nice to walk into my advisor's office and say, "I'm approaching graduation" and then hear, "Congratulations!" :) I now have graduating senior priority, which means I can choose my classes before the "regular" seniors and other undergrads. My last quarter will be autumn 2005.
"The world is a big scary place. But somehow I can't shake this feeling I might make a difference to the human race." Looks like Avenue Q is gonna be my theme musical when I step out into the "real world." Wish me luck.

No comments: